All I can say is be very careful if you feed Fiber One bars to your toddler!
I had a flashback tonight to the early days - you know, the ones where you scoop the baby out of the bassinet and find your hand covered in poop. Yeah, picture that, only with a toddler and while playing with his cars on your off-white living room rug. UGH! Thankfully, none of it actually ended up on the rug.
We are busy playing with his cars when I notice he smells pretty bad, so I say, "C'mon, Matt Matt, let's go get a new diaper for you" and he's shaking his head no (as is normal) so I grab him around the waist to lift him up and notice there is SOMETHING on the back of his shirt. And now it's on my hand! I turn him around and it's coming out the top of his JEANS, in a huge brown ball. I am laughing and crying and holding him at arms' length trying not to think about the smell and the fact that we are both now COVERED in poop. AIGH. It is EVERYWHERE when I take his clothes off. I didn't realize so much poop could come out of a toddler all at once.
And of course, James is STILL out of town, so I have to toss Matt Matt in the bath and all his clothes and my top into the laundry by myself, trying not to make matters any worse, then do a reconnaissance mission around the house to make sure it didn't get on anything else.
So yeah, think twice about handing out the Fiber One bars!
Damn - I deserve tonight's glass of wine for sure.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Memo to myself: hide the Fiber One bars
Posted by P at 8:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
This post made me laugh out loud!
Post a Comment