We took our little Tigger to downtown McKinney's Scare on the Square for some trick or treating. Alas, the lines were long and our patience was short, so we walked around looking at the firetrucks and the police motorcycles. We ran into Tigger's old friend Pooh, but Tigger didn't recognize him and tried to get away.
In the end, Tigger ended up with a rock and a few assorted nuts in his pumpkin. Afterward it was home for bath and bed. I sat outside on our bench with the bowl of candy for the trick or treaters, since our doorbell is still broken (two weeks after the electrical storm) and it was a nice night out. The best visit was from a tiny little toddler dressed up as a fairy, who walked up and started giving me the candy out of her little bucket. I put it all back when she wasn't looking, plus a Tootsie Roll.
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Tigger!
Posted by P at 7:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
CUTE! Poor matthew and the rock. Isn't that a charlie brown thing? "I got a rock". Matthew is MUCH cuter though.
Hi Penny! I just saw your link on heather's blog! Love your blog-you're so funny!! and Matthew has gotten SO big and he's SOOO cute!!!!
You crack me up- thanks for the good reads :-)
Post a Comment